Thursday, October 16, 2008

Self Explanitory

What Paul sees if McCain is voted in...
I'm Afraid...
Don't get me wrong, Obama is not necessarily the answer either.
But we need someone to fight for the people right! Just wait till they are in the actual presidents office though?

(backing out,lies,talk,manufactured,done deal,believe what you hear,is true,don't tell,me it's not real,significant lives lost,no problem to us,don't care if you live or die,little masses of nothing,compared to my large mass of consumption,they feed upon the poor of me then, they try to lie next to me when,to rise amongst the rich we are against,we fail within the others then,only to obey again,and try not to suffer within...)

Not what they may say during the debates, No. That tells me absolutely nothing...

Rather, who has proven to us that they mean business before they get into office?

Pauls answer...
I would not pick either one of them.

No comments:

Voting